HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CADORA
Cadora INC memberships can be submitted to National either via a local chapter or group or by completing the national membership form on this web site. The membership fee (when joining via a local group) is split into local, provincial (where applicable) and national portions. Annual membership fees vary between $30.00 and $60.00, depending on the group's structure. Some groups offer "associate" and/or "newsletter only" memberships.
Contact the chapter of your choice and ask them to forward your fees and membership application form.
Direct ALL new/renewed membership applications to the LOCAL CADORA GROUP MEMBER ORGANIZATION nearest you or join directly by using the Cadora INC membership form here.
Download Membership Form (note: this file is in Acrobat pdf format)
You can now pay for your membership online using credit card or a PayPal account.
Please complete and email your membership form to email@example.com.
Then click on the link below to submit your payment online.
You do not need a PayPal account to use this service.
Memberships due July 1st of the current year
Download a CADORA Membership Form Template
This form can be used by all chapters. Just drop in your own logo, membership secretary information and fees. Please note local chapters establish their own fee structure. When using this form to remit provincial and national fees, add said fees to local dues.
What CADORA Inc. provides for Members
CADORA is a volunteer association made up of multiple local chapters, or groups, across the country. Anyone who does anything within the association in any capacity, from the local to the national level does not get paid.
A CADORA membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
1. Privileges of Membership:
- Right to vote (Seniors joined with National prior to July 1)
- Attendance at Annual General Meetings
- Automatic registration into the year-end awards program
NOTE: To retain voting privileges senior memberships must be received by the National Membership Secretary by July 1 of the current year.
2. Benefits of Membership:
- Low membership fees for value received
- Cadora Inc. Omnibus (Domestic & FEI tests/Freestyles/PDD; new in 2004: Cadora Inc. Dressage Tests, 1st - 4th Levels)
- Cadora gift
- Cadora INK e-newsletter (multiple times / year)
- Awards Program
- L-Inc Program
- Membership card
- Amateur Sport Tax Receipts for sponsorships/donations
- Fund-a-Judge Program
- Cadora INC Policies & Procedures Manual (includes "How to run a Dressage Competition")
- A Guide to Dressage Tests
- How to Watch a Dressage Show
- Dressage: the Training, The Sport, The Art
- Memorabilia (rain covers, baseball caps, test planners, and stall info cards on request)
- Reports, labels, member lists (for local groups)
3. Activities (provided mainly by local volunteers):
- Competitions : Bronze, Silver [ON only], Gold, Platinum (CDIs)
- Championship Competitions : Provincial, Provincial Circuit [ON only], National
- Workshops, Seminars, Clinics etc ...
- Social gatherings, lectures, video evenings etc ...